Alicia was invited as a guest on the Business Talks podcast hosted by Bailey Canning. Here is more about the episode:
Alicia is a great example of how you can use digital marketing to connect your creative skills with an online audience that can allow you to start a business. As a self-taught marketer, I wanted to interview Alicia to discuss how she has used marketing to enable her to turn her creative passion into multiple thriving business ventures.
Some of the Topics Discussed Include:
- How to build a personal brand when working in a creative industry (and why you need to in today’s business environment).
- Why adding a mission-focused statement to your company can help it stand out and lead to a bigger impact.
- Advice for entrepreneurs/marketers looking to add mission-based values into their marketing messages. And how can they go about clearly communicating the company mission on their website.
- Tips for teaching yourself the core concepts of digital marketing and how to apply what you learn to starting a business or building a personal brand.
- How Alicia goes about planning & creating content for her business & personal brand to ensure she is consistently producing content across multiple platforms.